I might have really outdone myself with this recipe here. I’ve been making this for a few months now and every version came out just fine, awesome actually (I just knew I could do better.) The fact that I’m not 300lbs with a giant muffin top spilling over my pants after eating all the food I make is pretty awesome, I feel like I’m cheating the system. Thats why I share what I know with everyone so people will know how food that fuels life should be tasting amazing, while being easy to make. Here it is, share it with friends, make it for yourself, tell everyone it’s too good not to share.
• 1 can coconut Milk, full fat
• 1 ripe avocado
• 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 1 tablespoon of natural sweetener, (i.e. local honey, stevia, maple syrup)
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 cup whey protein powder (isolate or consulate, preferable from grass-fed cattle) optional
Step by Step
1. Leave canned coconut milk in fridge over night or at least for one hour. When you open can, carefully scoop out only the solid coconut fat, the liquid part is extra that I haven’t found a good use for yet.
2. Combine coconut, avocado, cocoa powder, salt, whey protein powder and a small amount of the sweetener of your choice. The goal is to use as little of the sweetener as possible. (The whey protein powder can be left out if you don’t have it in your pantry, with it the consistency becomes a little creamier.)
3. Some sweetness will be needed to add to the flavor so start by adding just a small amount then blend and taste add more if needed and taste again.
4. Store in fridge or make fresh.
Thanks for checking out my recipe if you like it please, share it with friends or leave a comment to let me know if you like it.